Kita akan senang bila menerima pemberian dari orang, tapi yakinlah yang memberi pasti akan jauh lebih bahagia. berilah apapun kepada orang lain berupa kebaikan, dan rasakan manfaatnya....

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Treatments That Help People To Control Their Anger

Do you feel that you are in need of some kind of anger management course? Are you looking into the different forms of anger management treatments that are available? If you have answered yes to either or both of these questions, you are not alone. I have first hand experience of the troubles that can arise from my own lack of control, over my anger. In fact my wife nearly left me because of it. Fortunately after seeking help I am now able to live without the fear of losing my temper and am back in my wife's good books.

I have always struggled to deal with any form of stress. A lot of people class me as "a stress head" and they would probably be right. After the birth of my second child, finances became stretched. I felt like I was letting my family down as I was finding it hard to support them.


I was also very unhappy at work. Despite working and trying very hard, my boss was very tough on me. He was always very negative and whatever I did was not good enough for him. I really wanted to leave this company but felt that I could not take a risk as we needed the money.

To gain some pleasure out of life, I turned to alcohol. This however was not exactly pleasure and only made things a whole lot worse.

I became quite depressed and this depression turned into anger. I was angry that I was struggling with money and struggling at work. I was becoming a nightmare to live with.

I then decided to try meditation, this was one of the best moves I ever made. Meditation has really helped me to relax and to stay focused and in control.

In the last couple of months I have started to attend tai chi classes and these have also been very beneficial.

I would certainly recommend tai chi and meditation for people who have an anger management problem.

By: blueboy

0 comments:

self improvement © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*